Layered Salad in A Jar with Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Vinaigrette Recipe
The vibrant colours and textures of a layered salad in a jar look impressive and it’s easy to take to a picnic or barbeque. Creating the salad is a fun way to get your kids involved in meal preparation. My son Zac likes to create a “Rainbow Salad” with his favourite veggies and dressed with his favourite Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg vinaigrette.
- 1/8 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 TBS of Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Gourmet Blend
- Your favourite salad ingredients
- Blend all of the vinaigrette ingredients well and add to the jar – this way the salad won’t get too soggy and it will be easy to mix when emptied into a bowl.
- Start adding salad ingredients in layers.
Empty jar contents into a bowl, toss and enjoy!