Spicy Perky Pumpkin Dhal
Easy and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 2-3 Tomatoes diced
- 1 large Onion diced
- 1 Sachet Perky Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 Cup Red Lentils
- Rock Salt
- In a saucepan wash the lentils and then add twice the amount of water and boil with a pinch of salt.
- In a frypan heat 2 tablespoons of Ghee then add the onion and brown slightly. Add the tomato and cook until softened.
- Once the lentils have cooked do not drain, add the tomato and onion sauce and stir. The Perky Pumpkin Spice Blend sachet can then be added and stir until thickened. Can simmer for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Let sit or serve immediately
Rice can be served as an option. By Kim Ridley