Magical Minted Potatoes
Serves 2Can be used as a side dish or as an easy meal…
- 2 large potatoes (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 medium onion
- Black mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp Magical Mint & Coriander Spice Blend
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Cut and dice potatoes and wash. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and then add the potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and a pinch of salt.
- In a frypan heat the ghee and add the black mustard seeds and then the onion. Cook until softened and then add the Magical Mint & Coriander spice blend. Stir and then add natural yoghurt, blend and turn off the heat.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the saucepan. Stir part of the blended mixture through the potatoes and put the remainder in a side dish.
Don’t look at Potatoes as a carb – Health benefits of Potatoes These health benefits include their ability to improve digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, boost heart health, protect from polyps, prevent cancer, manage diabetes, strengthen the immune system, reduce signs of aging, protect the skin, increase circulation, reduce blood pressure, maintain fluid balance, reduce insomnia, and boost eye health. By Kim Ridley