Holy Chilli Guacamole Black Bean Tacos
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed (about 3 cups)
- 1 small can of corn kernal
- 1 red capsicum, cored and sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, cored and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, cored and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber diced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander to mix and garnish
- 1 tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
- 6-8 corn or flour tortillas
- 1 lime cut into wedges, to serve
- Chilli Guacamole
- Combine 250g of sour cream, cream cheese, yoghurt or dairy replacement with 1 sachet of Holy Chilli Guacamole mix or to your taste. Add 1 small avocado and a squeeze of lemon or lime. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Slice or dice capsicum, onion and cucumber and add the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Combine the black beans and corn and stir through. Finally chop the coriander leaves and add the grapeseed/olive oil to the mixture.
- Heat the tortillas in a warm oven.
- Add the mixture to the tortillas and spoon the Chilli Guacamole on top to taste.
- Lime wedges can be added and squeezed onto the tacos for a delicious Mexican flavour!
Hallelujah! Our Holy Chilli Guacamole spice blend will make the angels sing. For some divine flavour intervention, add as little or as much as you like and wait for the heavenly heat to appear.