Beetroot & Feta Rissotto
Write a review
- 320g Arborio Rice
- ½ red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 750-800mls stock (vegetable or chicken)
- 1 packet Wild Beetroot & Onion Gourmet Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup water
- 100g feta
- 60ml white wine (optional)
- Mince garlic and onion sauté until soft and translucent. Meanwhile add beetroot and ½ cup water in a small bowl. Add rice and stir until the rice is coated. Add 60ml white wine and allow to absorb.
- Start ladling stock over rice and allow to absorb each time. Once rice is tender and nearly cooked through add beetroot mixture and mix well. Add a bit more water if needed and keep stirring until the rice is cooked. Stir through crumbled feta and serve hot with rocket, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil to finish.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/