Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Sweet Potato Soup
Seriously easy and tastes so good!
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large brown onion
- 1 Sachet Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Spice Blend
- 3 cups diced sweet potato
- 3 cups chopped peeled carrots
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 150-200 ml cooking cream (optional)
- Parsley to garnish
- Melt ghee in a saucepan over medium heat and then add the onion. Once softened add the sachet of Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg spice blend. Move to one side of the dish. Add 1 tablespoon ghee, melt then add the sweet potato and carrot and stir through the ghee. Then add the water and stock and salt if desired. Stir through the onion and spice blend mix. Bring to a boil and then simmer until cooked.
- Cool and let sit for 5-10 mins and then blend with a handheld kitchen mixer preferably. Can be cooked in a thermomix or mixed in a food processor. Cream can then be added and the soup is ready to be served!
- Perfect for children as it is kind sweet and nutritious! Great soup for dipping bread! 🙂
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/