Falafel & Tabouli Wrap with Mint & Coriander Dressing
Vegetarian and so tasty!
Write a review
- 1 Sachet Mint & Coriander Spice Mix
- 1 250g Crème Fraiche or an alternative ie greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 pack of Chapati's
- 1 tub of Tabouli from your local supermarket or alternatively make your own
- 1 pack of Falafel's from your local supermarket or make your own
- Combine Mint & Coriander Spice Mix with 250g of Crème Fraiche or an alternative and let sit 30-60 minutes or longer if time allows.
- Simply spread the dressing onto the chapatti and then add your tabouli and falafel's on top. Roll and eat 🙂 Some dressing can be left on the side as a dipping sauce for left over falafel's!
- Hot sauce can be added to the wrap or sweet chilli as an alternative.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/