I call this Festive Fajitas because its a real crowd pleaser and it looks like Christmas on a plate 😉 It is easy to whip up a big batch and let everyone make their own. Unlike the traditional Fajita kits this has no added sugar, salt or preservatives. Just loads of delicious flavour.
Write a review
- 500g stir fry beef
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 1 diced onion
- Sour cream
- 2 cups tasty grated cheese
- 2 TBSPs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack of multi-grain wraps
- 2 TBSPs Holy Chilli Guacamole spice blend, more if you like a bit of heat
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over moderate heat. Add in the onions and cook until soft and
- translucent. Add in the sliced red pepper and cook for a couple of minutes until it is starting to
- soften. Turn the heat up slightly and once it is hot, add in the beef and let it sizzle for a couple of
- minutes until brown.
- Turn down the heat and add a splash of water, stir to loosen off the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle
- over the Holy Chilli Guacamole spice blend and stir through.
- Serve on wraps with smashed avocado, sour cream and grated cheese.
- I like to sprinkle a little extra Holy Chilli Guacamole spice blend over the sour cream and a
- cold beer on the side.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/