Holy Chilli Guacamole Smashed Avocado
Write a review
- 12 baby roma tomatoes
- Zest of half lime
- 1 tabel olive oil
- 2 tablespoon roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Holy Chilli Guacamole Gourmet Spice Blend
- 4 slices sour dough bread
- Extra olive oil to drizzle
- Pinch sea salt
- Fresh coriander to serve
- Half the tomatoes and place in a small bowl with the lime zest, olive oil and coriander. Mix to combine and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the avocado, ¾ of the lime juice & the Holy Chilli Guacamole Gourmet Spice Blend. Mash with a fork until combined into a spreadable but still chunky mixture.
- Toast the bread and when ready drizzle with olive oil. Spoon the avocado mixture onto each slice of bread and spread roughly.
- Top each slice with a spoonful of the tomato mixture and give a final squeeze of lime juice. Season with sea salt and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/