Mini Meatballs with a Magical Mint & Coriander Dipping Sauce
So quick and easy and another kid's favourite!
Write a review
- 1 sachet Magical Mint & Coriander Seasoning Mix
- 1 smoked garlic clove
- 1/2 red onion
- 500g pork mince
- 40g stale bread in pieces
- 2 eggs
- 125-250g Greek yoghurt unsweetened
- Olive Oil
- Soak the bread in milk in a small bowl and set aside.
- Finely dice the garlic and red onion. Add the pork mince, 2 eggs and mix. As an option 1/2 sachet of the Magical Mint and Coriander Seasoning Mix can be added for flavour.
- Squeeze the milk out of the bread and add bread to the pork mixture. Discard the milk.
- Roll the mixture into even sized balls with oiled hands.
- Place directly into a frying pan with butter and oil over a medium heat turning until cooked through and golden.
- Dipping Sauce
- Use 1/2 - 1 sachet Magical Mint & Coriander Seasoning Mix to 125-250gms Greek yoghurt and allow to sit for 30mins or more in the refrigerator. Depending on how much dipping sauce is required will depend on how much of the sachet is used.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/