Perky Pumpkin Hasselback Potatoes
Write a review
- Olive Oil
- Perky Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Chicken breast
- Wash some medium sized potatoes and cut in half length-wise.
- Make small cuts all the way along but not right through the potato.
- Use chopsticks either side to help get even cuts and stop the knife cutting all the way through.
- Place on a foil lined tray and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with Perky Pumpkin Spice Blend.
- Cook for around 30-40 minutes, oven set at 180 degrees or until potatoes are golden and crisp.
- Buttermilk chicken
- Soak chicken breast in buttermilk for a couple of hours.
- Remove from buttermilk and discard the liquid.
- Dip in breadcrumbs (these can be seasoned with more Perky Pumpkin spice blend).
- Place on a foil lined tray and over bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden outside and cooked through on the inside.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/