Hummus is awesome and it can be made with endless variations. This is one of my favourites!
Write a review
- 400g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 30-50g lemon juice
- 1 TBSP tahini
- 1 TBSP water
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP Rockin’ Moroccan Medley
- Add everything to your food processor and process until smooth. I used a Thermomix for
- 10-15 secs| speed 5. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
- I like to drizzle my hummus with olive oil and an extra sprinkle of Rockin’ Moroccan Medley
- spice blend. Delicious with flatbread, vegetable sticks and crackers.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/