Rockin' Moroccan Grilled Prawns with Spinach
Write a review
- 3 teaspoons Rockin’ Moroccan Medley Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 500gms medium to large Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 300grams fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Mix the Rockin Moroccan Seasoning Mix and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Place the prawns in a large bowl, add the spice mixture and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, oil and remaining salt. Divide spinach and prawns evenly among four sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring the edges of each sheet together and fold tightly to seal.
- Heat the grill/BBQ to medium high. Place packets on grill and close the cover; cook until spinach is wilted and prawns are opaque, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Recipe can be adjusted if adding more Prawns.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/