Holy Chilli Guacamole Garlic Prawns
Prawns might just be the perfect thing to throw on the barbeque!
Write a review
- 1 large clove garlic
- 3 teaspoons coarse sea salt (optional - can be reduced)
- 1 tablespoon Holy Chilli Guacamole Seasoning Mix (more or less can be added)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1kg fresh large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 8 wedges lemon, for garnish
- Preheat BBQ for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in the Holy Chilli Guacamole Seasoning Mix and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. Add the prawns and toss until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil the grill hotplate. Cook prawns for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
- The Holy Chilli Guacamole Seasoning Mix can be substituted with Rockin Moroccan Medley as another option.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/