Dreamy Bacon & Egg Slice
- 2 tbsp of Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg spice
- 1 onion
- 1-2 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 30 g olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsps of flour
- 3 thick sliced rashers of bacon cut into pieces with the fat trimmed
- 200 g grated cheese (we love feta but use your favourite)
- Cut onions in quarters and add to the TM bowl along with 30g olive oil.
- 5 secs | speed 4 | then scrape down the sides of the TM bowl and cook for 2 mins | speed 1 | 90°.
- Add in roughly chopped zucchini and carrot. At this point you can swap the carrot and zucchini for any vegetables of your choice.
- 5 secs | speed 5 to get a really finely chopped consistency. Less if you like your vegetables chunky.
- Add in eggs, flour and Dreamy Carrot & Nutmeg Spice Blend.
- 5 secs | speed 3
- Pour into a lined tin and sprinkle over the cheese and bacon pieces.
- Cook in a preheated at 200° fan forced for 25-30 mins until nicely golden on top.
- Leave to cool slightly and then slice and serve sprinkled with bacon dust and some grated parmesan cheese or allow to go completely cold in the fridge. Cut into slices and enjoy!