A new twist on a classic dish. You will find piles of flavour in this Italy meets morocco pasta recipe. Delicately spiced and full of vegetables it is so good!
Write a review
- 2 tbsps Rockin' Moroccan Spice Blend
- 500g mixed vegetables (carrot, onion, celery, spinach, zucchini, rocket, capsicum, mushrooms) roughly chopped
- 50g olive oil
- 500g minced meat (pork or beef)
- 100g wine (red or white)
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- Feta (optional)
- Thermomix recipe - adjust for stovetop accordingly
- Add 500g of mixed vegetables to your bowl. This is a great way to use up left over vegetables. You can use pretty much anything you have to hand.
- 5 secs | speed 7
- Add 50g olive oil
- 5 mins | speed 2 |120°
- Add 500g minced meat and break up any large pieces with a spatula
- 8 mins | R speed 1 | 120°
- Add 100g wine
- 5 mins | R speed 1 | Varoma
- Add 400g canned crushed tomatoes and 2 heaped TBSPs Rockin Moroccan Spice Blend
- 20 mins | R speed stir | 100°
- Serve with spaghetti topped with feta and a drizzle of olive oil.
The Spice Trading Company https://www.thespicetradingcompany.com.au/